Additional Licensing Questions

We know everyone’s situation is different, so feel free to submit a question and we will help you find the information related to your circumstances.

Keep in mind that the California Board of Accountancy is the governing body in these matters and will make the final decisions regarding your qualifications for the California CPA license.

Furthermore, it is important to note that the CBA accepts courses only from colleges and universities that are accredited by a U.S. regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. A full list of recognized accrediting agencies can be found on Page 6 of the CBA’s Handbook for Initial Licensure.

Courses earned from a foreign institution must be evaluated by a CBA-approved foreign credential evaluation service.